Peanut Butter Dog Cookies
Crazy Cookies Treat Recipe
These peanut butter dog cookies are a treat that no dog will turn their nose up at, as dogs just love peanut butter and bananas.
If your dog has a sweet tooth, honey and banana make this the perfect cookie!
Banana is a great ingredient in the recipe as dogs love it. This recipe works great with bananas that have gone mushy (no need to tell your pet!).
Ingredients1 Banana.1+1/2 cups Flour.1/2 cup Peanut butter.1 Egg.1/4 cup Honey.1/4 cup Water.1/2 tsp Baking Soda (baking powder).2 tbsp Oil - vegtable oil or olive oil.
How to make the treats.
Turn oven on at 180/325 degrees.
- Mix every thing together until a dough is formed.
- Place in the fridge for half an hour.
- Take out the dought then tear a bit of and roll it into a sausage then get a knife and cut it up (i found this made chips not cookies but just form a chip into a circle for a round one).
- Then put them in the oven for 15 minutes
- Take them out (they will be brown) let them cool and see if your dog likes them.
I think this is one of the best treats I have made so far and Luigi, who is very picky, loves them!
This peanut butter treat recipe makes a nice hard treat that can easily be snapped but does not crumble.
It is a great treat for walks and agility training, so have a few of these in your pocket and your pet will be amazingly well behaved!
More Peanut Butter Dog Treats
More Free Dog Cookie Recipes
Leave Peanut Butter Dog Cookies and go to crazycrumb-dog-treats home