Home Made Dog Cookies
As Luigi loves carrot, he loves these crunchy home made dog cookies.
I make these cookies with rice flour so Luigi can eat them.
Most of our four legged friends love this cookie. And the carrot gives it lots of vitamins so it is healthy too.
2 Finely choped carrots.
2 cup of plain/all purpose flour.
1/2 to 1 cup of water.
1 cup of oats.
How to Make Carrot Cookies
Turn oven on at 210/370 degrees.
- Mix Eggs, Flour, Oats, and Carrots together.
- Slowly add the water until you get a nice dough that you can roll out.
- Roll out onto a floured board and use cookie cutters or knife to make shapes
- Put in oven for 30 minutes so the cookies are hard and crunchy.
- Take them out see if your dog likes them.
Apart from the cutting up of the carrots, these homemade dog cookies are quick and easy!
The best thing about Carrot Cookies is they hold together well. There is nothing worse than finding loads of dog treat crumbs in your pocket!
If you want to get more vegetables into your dog try these vegetarian dog treat recipes. Or see all my dog treat recipes.
Go to Homemade Dog Treats from Home Made Dog Cookies
Go to CrazyCrumb Dog Treats Home