Free Dog Biscuits Recipes
Use these free dog biscuits recipes to make some healthy dog treats for your favorite pet!
Even though we love our dogs, they do sometimes have bad breath! This homemade dog biscuit recipe makes a good breath freshener for your dog - as well as being a tasty biscuit.
2 cups of whole wheat flour.
1/2 cup of cornflour
1/3 cup of freshly choped mint.
1/2 cup dry or choped parsley
1 cup water
6 tablespoons olive oil.
Turn oven on at 180/325 degrees.
- Mix flour cornflour and herbs.
- Add 3/4 of you cup of water and save the rest. Also add the olive oil and mix thoroughly.
- Roll out on floured board and roll to about 1cm thick (if the dough does not stick together add some of the water until mixture is less crumbly.
- Use knife or cookie cutters and put on a baking tray. Bake for 40 minutes.
- Take them out let them cool down and see if your dogs breath improves!
Click Here for More Dog Biscuit Recipes
Leave Free Dog Biscuits Recipes for CrazyCrumb-Dog-Treats Home